Green Programs of Study: Los Angeles Trade-Tech College - Part 1
The NRCCTE visited Los Angeles Trade-Tech College (LATTC) to learn more about its groundbreaking green workforce education programs, commitment to serving the needs of the local community, and partnerships with business and industry. We spoke to administrators, faculty, and students and visited programs in construction technology, alternative fuels, electrical and solar, and architecture.
LATTC Administrators and Faculty Featured in the Video:
- Roland "Chip" Chapdelaine, President, LATTC
- Marcy Drummond, Vice President for Workforce and Economic Development
- Leticia Barajas, Dean of Academic Affairs, Division of Workforce and Economic Development
- Bill Elarton, Department Chair, Construction, Design, & Manufacturing
- Brano Goluza, Instructor, Electrical and Solar
- Jess Guerra , Associate Professor of Diesel, Alternative Fuels, and Hybrid Vehicle Technologies
- Marcela Oliva, Professor of Architecture and Environmental Design
An archived webinar with the LATTC video participants is also available.